The Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation and Foxwoods Resort Casino are dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of those that are most in need. It is our mission to strengthen the communities in which we live and serve. Our goal is to provide contributions to organizations and programs primarily within our neighborhoods and those beyond that support Native American tribes, human services, community development, diversity, education and the environment.
- Native American tribes: Programs which enable tribal communities to build self-sufficient infrastructures including, but not limited to, cultural enrichment programs, educational programs and quality health services.
- Human Services: Community based programs and local chapters of larger organizations that support health and human services for our employees and neighbors.
- Community Development: Programs that work within our neighborhoods to build community infrastructure and strengthen economic, social and political ties with measurable results.
- Diversity: Programs supporting diversity and inclusion that encourage economic development, personal and professional growth and resource enhancement.
- Education: Programs with efforts aimed at building stronger foundations in our neighboring public and private programs from pre-school through higher education.
- Environment: Organizations that bring awareness and solutions for our changing environment and the need to protect those that live in it. Emphasis on programs with proven and measurable results that have had a positive impact on specific species and communities.
For individuals, athletic teams or school sponsored endeavors that deviate from any area within our Community Focus guidelines Requests must primarily be for programs that support the communities in which we operate and serve Programs that discriminate for any reason, including race, color, creed, religion, age, sex or national origin Churches or religious organizations unless they provide non-denominational services Treatment centers or facilities, or individual medical services Political or advocacy groups
We carefully allocate our budgeted resources as wisely as possible to ensure a wide range of support to impact the greatest number of people. The following guidelines help us focus our contributions.
- All requests MUST be submitted 60 days prior to your event date/deadline date or your request will be denied
- A brief synopsis of the project, program or organization to be funded
- Include 501(c)(3) non-profit organization tax ID number
- Be primarily located within our surrounding neighborhood
- Be related to one of our areas of giving: Native American tribes, human services, community development, diversity, education or the environment
- Include an e-mail address for response and communication
St. Bernard’s High School
Griswold High School
|American Cancer Society|
American Heart Association
Visiting Nurses Association
Big Brothers/Big Sisters
Native American Rights Fund
Killingly High School
St. Joseph School
|Girl Scouts of America|
Boy Scouts of America
Make a Wish Foundation
Native American Fish & Wildlife
Preston Plains School
Our donation committee will review requests for In-Kind donations for fundraising efforts, as well as used Cards and Dice requests.
If you wish to submit a request for consideration by our committee, please submit a request in writing to:
Foxwoods Resort Casino
Attn: Charitable Donations Committee
Route 2, PO Box 3777
Mashantucket, CT 06338-3777
If you wish to receive a response via email, please provide your email address within your correspondence.