EVERY TUESDAY, 1:00PM–7:00PM • RAINMAKER VALET
Getting the vaccine has never been easier! Just walk in!
Located at the Rainmaker Valet. Most convenient parking is the Rainmaker Garage.
Foxwoods Resort Casino is partnering with Griffin Health to provide the COVID-19 vaccine and boosters to the community!
Administration of the vaccine will be available to anyone on a walk-up basis on Tuesdays from 1:00pm to 7:00pm.
Vaccines will be administered based on availability, eligibility and CDC guidelines. Guests under 18 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The site will open on Tuesdays beginning Tuesday, January 4, 2022 from 1pm to 7pm
Rainmaker Drive, Mashantucket CT
The site will be located in Rainmaker Valet. A property map is available here.
Free parking will be available in the Rainmaker Garage, located off of Rainmaker Drive. Turn in at the Rainmaker Entrance.
Once you’ve parked in the Rainmaker Garage, proceed to the elevator bank located within the garage. Select “Valet Level” to proceed to the vaccination site check-in area.
Griffin Health will administer all three vaccinations and will be bringing all three vaccines, Moderna, Pfizer and J&J, based upon availability.
The vaccination site will be in accordance with Foxwoods Resort Casino’s extensive health & safety protocols. Face masks are required while on property for unvaccinated guests.
Please bring your photo ID and insurance card if available.
After you receive your shot, you will need to remain in a designated observation area. Be prepared to sit in one of the chairs provided and wait about 15 minutes — the “observation time.” You may want to bring something to read or use your smartphone. Out of courtesy for others, please do not make phone calls or take photos while waiting.
- Dress in layers and wear a short sleeve shirt so we can easily access your upper
- Get registered for the vaccine. A registration assistant will ask you a few questions and complete your registration
- Get your vaccine card. If this is your first dose, you will be given a small card from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention with your name and other information. Save this card for your second dose and booster (If this is your second dose or booster, the registrar will check your card, so please remember to bring it with you)
- Get your vaccine! A vaccinator will again check your information, swab a bit of your preferred upper arm with an alcohol rub, give you your shot, and place a small adhesive bandage there. It takes just a minute.
- Get your card completed. A staff member will complete your vaccine card with the type of vaccine you received and the date (This may happen while you are in line to get your vaccine)
- Wait about 15 minutes. Be prepared to sit in one of the chairs provided and wait about 15 minutes — the “observation time.” You may want to bring something to read, or use your smartphone. Out of courtesy for others, please do not make phone calls or take photos while waiting.
- You’re good to go! If you’re feeling fine, you can just leave after 15 minutes or so. If you have any issues while you are waiting, just tell any clinic staff member and they will be able to help you.
Yes, the vaccination clinic is open to everyone eligible to receive the vaccine.
The vaccination clinic is walk-in only, so no appointment is needed.
Photos of the vaccination site, as well as of staff or other individuals getting vaccinated, are not allowed at any time.
If you experience a severe allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, swelling of your face or throat, a fast heartbeat, dizziness, or weakness), call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
If you have other side effects that bother you or do not go away, call your healthcare provider.
We recommend the resources available through the State of Connecticut and the CDC. You can visit the Connecticut COVID-19 vaccines website here, and can also visit these frequently updated sections of the CDC’s website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html