To gain physical access to the gaming floor, Patrons must have at least one (1) of the following valid (i.e. NOT EXPIRED) forms of identification:
- State Driver’s license
- Military ID
- State ID
- Other forms of government ID
All these id's must have a photo AND birth date AND be permanent (not temporary) The ID must be valid (not expired) to be considered acceptable.
We do not accept multiple forms of identification in order to make one “acceptable” ID.
To gain access to accounts, including creating a Rewards account, replacing Rewards cards, redeeming promotional offers, issuing cash back, claiming any promotional prizes, cashing checks, establishing a credit line, or to claim any jackpot winnings, a valid ID (I.e. NOT EXPIRED) must be presented.
- Acceptable Primary ID examples are:
- State Issued Driver's Licenses (Interim Licenses Are Accepted From The States of NY, MA, NH, & RI Only)
- State Issued Non-Driver's License
- Military/Military Dependent Id (May Not Expire If Retired),
- Alien Registration Card (May Not Have An Expiration Date)
- Other State Issued ID, Such As A Pistol Permit, Racing Association, Casino License, Etc.
Patrons who do not have a Primary ID may present two (2) forms of SECONDARY ID. One of the secondary types must contain an address.
- Acceptable Secondary ID examples are:
- Company Photo Employee Card
- Student Photo ID Card
- Vehicle Registration
- Current Utility, Medical, Charge Account Bill
- Canadian Citizen Photo ID
Foxwoods Resort Casino is still a non-smoking property. For the safety and comfort of our guests, we will have designated smoking areas on property, with no smoking allowed on the floors:
- Great Cedar Food Court Patio, located between Starbucks and Cedar’s Steaks and Oysters
- Grand Pequot Tower Valet Entrance
- Rainmaker Casino
- Fox Tower Patio
To access your Win/Loss statement, log in to you Foxwoods Rewards account, and click on Tax Forms.
You will need to enter your account number, PIN and Social Security Number in order view or download your tax forms.