Resort Security Policy
For your safety, please be advised of the following:
- No Person under the age of twenty one may gamble or enter the gaming area.
- No person shall possess any firearm within the complex.
- Liquor laws require that all alcoholic beverages remain in gaming areas or are disposed of at the end of serving time.
- Guests may not bring alcoholic beverages into the property.
- No person shall wear a hood while inside the complex.
- All packages and bags are subject to inspection.
- Bags, luggage or parcels exceeding the below described dimensions are prohibited from the gaming area:
- 24’’ Length x 10’’ wide x 16’’ height
- Professional filming and / or photography equipment is prohibited without prior consent from management. Guests are prohibited from filming or photographing any live table game or active slot machine. Management reserves the right to prohibit any filming / photography as deemed necessary.
- Appropriate attire is required at all times.
- Cellular telephone or electronic devices are not permitted while seated at any gaming table or while actively playing at any gaming table.
- Please be advised that you are entering an area where filming is in progress.
Child Safety Guidelines
Children and Adolescents are welcome as hotel guest or as day visitors to Foxwoods’ non-gaming attractions when accompanied by their parents or other authorized adults. Except for the arcade, Foxwoods does not provide play areas for children. Childcare is not provided at the Resort.
- No one under the age of 21 may enter the gaming areas for any reason
- Children are not to be left alone in Hotel rooms, per State Law, children under 12 are not to be left unattended in vehicles or public areas
- Children under the age of 16 should not be left alone in the arcade. There is no supervision of children by Team Members
- A parent is not considered to be supervising their child if they are on the gaming floor, even if the child is within their sight
- It is dangerous for children to play on escalators or run on the concourse
When children under the age of 12 are found without an authorized adult, Security will attempt to locate the adult. A child whose parent(s) cannot be located within a reasonable period of time will be turned over to the Mashantucket Police Department. The police may refer the child to the Connecticut Department of Children and Families.
If a youth between the ages of 12 and 17 appears to be distressed by the prolonged absence of a parent, the procedure for children under 12 will be followed.
If a parent becomes separated from their children, parents should approach the nearest Security Personnel for help.
Theater Security Policy
For your safety, there are several items that guests are prohibited from bringing inside of the Great Cedar Showroom and Premier Theater. These items are:
- Weapons, including knives
- Laser pens/pointers
- Over-sized bags or backpacks
- Illegal drugs / substances
- Personal alcohol (ex. nips, red solo cups)
- Audio/video recording devices
- Tripods/monopods/Selfie Sticks
- Cameras with external flash or interchangeable lenses (no professional photography) - Note: for some events, photography of any type and/or flash photography may be prohibited
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by security management