Resort Security Policy
For your safety, please be advised of the following:
- No Person under the age of twenty one may gamble or enter the gaming area.
- No person shall possess any firearm within the complex.
- Liquor laws require that all alcoholic beverages remain in gaming areas or are disposed of at the end of serving time.
- Guests may not bring alcoholic beverages into the property.
- No person shall wear a hood while inside the complex.
- All packages and bags are subject to inspection.
- Bags, luggage or parcels exceeding the below described dimensions are prohibited from the gaming area:
- 24’’ Length x 10’’ wide x 16’’ height
- Professional filming and / or photography equipment is prohibited without prior consent from management. Guests are prohibited from filming or photographing any live table game or active slot machine. Management reserves the right to prohibit any filming / photography as deemed necessary.
- Appropriate attire is required at all times.
- Cellular telephone or electronic devices are not permitted while seated at any gaming table or while actively playing at any gaming table.
- Please be advised that you are entering an area where filming is in progress.
Theater Security Policy
For your safety, there are several items that guests are prohibited from bringing inside of the Great Cedar Showroom and Premier Theater. These items are:
- Weapons, including knives
- Laser pens/pointers
- Over-sized bags or backpacks
- Illegal drugs / substances
- Personal alcohol (ex. nips, red solo cups)
- Audio/video recording devices
- Tripods/monopods/Selfie Sticks
- Cameras with external flash or interchangeable lenses (no professional photography) - Note: for some events, photography of any type and/or flash photography may be prohibited
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by security management