WE'VE MISSED YOU
We’re open! Welcome back to the Wonder of It All.
Our goal? Your safety, security and comfort. Your Foxwoods experience will look and feel very different than it did a few months ago, but our team members are ready and committed to you.
View our new safety protocols HERE.
Upon arrival, our security team members will conduct non-invasive temperature checks with thermal cameras. If you have a temperature of over 100.4°, you will not be allowed inside. If you are not feeling well or in an “at-risk” category, please stay home and put your health and safety first.
We are limiting the number of guests to 25% of our capacity to best allow for social distancing, requiring masks for all guests and team members, and asking guests to remain six to ten feet away from others while on property.
You ready? We are.
The State of Connecticut has issued a Regional Travel Advisory, which directs anyone traveling into Connecticut from certain states to self-quarantine for a 14-day period. For safety and protection purposes, we ask those from these states not to visit Foxwoods. We are adhering to the State’s guidelines at this time and believe this is our best action to keep all guests, employees and visitors safe.
As of Tuesday, August 4, 34 states as well as Puerto Rico meet the criteria:
On July 21, The Connecticut Governor signed an executive order that will subject travelers who violate the state's quarantine rules to a $1,000 fine. Travelers from states on the advisory list will have to self-quarantine for 14 days. The mandatory rule and potential fine will go into effect on July 24.
Please note that the list of states will be updated on an ongoing basis and is subject to change.
YOUR ARRIVAL EXPERIENCE
Your next visit to Foxwoods will look and feel very different than it did a few months ago, and will reflect comprehensive and thorough safety planning that our guests, team members and local community expect and deserve.
Valet parking will not be available. Instead, please park in the Fox Tower, Grand Pequot or Great Cedar parking garages.
Downloading the Foxwoods Mobile App in advance will help keep you up to date on what’s going on and will help guide you through these changes.
Our team members will wear face masks, and we are requiring you, our guests, to wear face masks as well. Additionally, our table games, cashiers, check-in and rewards locations will have Plexiglass barriers between our team members and you, our guests.
More Wonders Are Ready For You!
The Fox Tower Casino and Rainmaker Casino are now!
You can enjoy limited gaming, hotel, and dining options during phase one of our opening.
The Grand Pequot and Great Cedar Casinos and Tanger Outlets are open daily.
The Fox Tower and Rainmaker Casinos are open Friday–Sunday, 12PM–2AM.
- Sit-Down Dining is available in select locations.
- Smoking will only be allowed in designated areas.
DINING + BARS
California Pizza Kitchen
Cedars Steaks & Oysters
Centrale Fox Tower
David Burke Prime Steakhouse
Guy Fieri's Kitchen + Bar
Hard Rock Cafe
Live@Atrium Bar + Lounge
Matches Tavern at Lake Of Isles
Neon Palm Daiquiri Bar
Stony Creek Brewery
Hologate Virtual Reality
Lake Of Isles
Monza World-Class Karting
Spellbound Escape Rooms
XD Dark Ride
Pequot Outpost Gas Station
As a reminder:
- Valet parking will not be available.
- Parking will be limited to the Fox Tower, Grand Pequot or Great Cedar parking garages.
- Line Run and Charter Buses will not be available at this time.
- Sit-Down Dining is now available in select locations.
- Smoking will only be allowed in designated areas.
- Poker, Bingo, Keno, and The Rainmaker Buffet will not be open during this first phase.
A CLEAN YOU CAN COUNT ON
There are over 300 sanitization stations throughout the property, including hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipe stations. We encourage you to use wipes to clean rails, slot surfaces, and other contact areas. Additionally, our Cleaning Ambassadors are rolling out an advanced cleaning schedule for all surfaces hourly, and overnight deep cleaning nightly. These are just a few of the guidelines that meet or exceed the CDC’s recommendations.
Decon 30, an all-natural botanical cleaner is used to deep clean dice, chips, and all casino surfaces.
YOUR CASINO EXPERIENCE
The Grand Pequot and Great Cedar Casinos are open 24/7.
The Fox Tower and Rainmaker Casinos are now open Friday–Sunday, 12PM–2AM.
For your safety and comfort, we've implemented new health and safety measures. Smoking will not be allowed on the casino floor, only in designated areas.
- Table game seating is limited to four players per table, with Plexiglass shields.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all table games and in pit areas.
- Sanitizing wipes will be provided to guests to wipe down buttons, handles and table games rails.
- Face masks are mandatory for all guests while playing.
- When possible, guests will be instructed not to touch cards and/or deal cards face up.
- Poker rooms will be closed until further notice.
- Additional disinfecting measures will be in place for all table game items including dice, tiles and cards.
- Slot machines will be strategically made available for play to the extent feasible, with appropriate physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes will be available to guests and signage will be posted asking guests to sanitize prior to playing machines. Casino staff will regularly wipe down all slot machines, handles and buttons.
If you can't make it to Foxwoods, you can still experience the fun wherever your are! Download our app, sign up, and play your favorite slots and table games for FREE. You can even earn points toward Foxwoods Rewards.