WE'VE MISSED YOU
We’re open! Welcome back to the Wonder of It All.
Our goal? Your safety, security and comfort. Your Foxwoods experience will look and feel very different than it did a few months ago, but our team members are ready and committed to you.
View our new safety protocols HERE.
Upon arrival, our security team members will conduct non-invasive temperature checks with thermal cameras. If you have a temperature of over 100.4°, you will not be allowed inside. If you are not feeling well or in an “at-risk” category, please stay home and put your health and safety first.
We are limiting the number of guests to 25% of our capacity to best allow for social distancing, requiring masks for all guests and team members, and asking guests to remain six to ten feet away from others while on property.
You ready? We are.
As a reminder:
- Valet parking will not be available.
- Parking will be limited to the Fox Tower, Grand Pequot, Great Cedar or Rainmaker parking garages.
- Line Run and Charter Buses will not be available at this time.
- Smoking will only be allowed in designated areas.
- The Rainmaker Buffet is closed.
A CLEAN YOU CAN COUNT ON
There are over 300 sanitization stations throughout the property, including hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipe stations. We encourage you to use wipes to clean rails, slot surfaces, and other contact areas. Additionally, our Cleaning Ambassadors are rolling out an advanced cleaning schedule for all surfaces hourly, and overnight deep cleaning nightly. These are just a few of the guidelines that meet or exceed the CDC’s recommendations.
Decon 30, an all-natural botanical cleaner is used to deep clean dice, chips, and all casino surfaces.
YOUR CASINO EXPERIENCE
For your safety and comfort, we've implemented new health and safety measures. Smoking will not be allowed on the casino floor, only in designated areas.
- Table game seating is limited to four players per table, with Plexiglass shields.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all table games and in pit areas.
- Sanitizing wipes will be provided to guests to wipe down buttons, handles and table games rails.
- Face masks are mandatory for all guests while playing.
- When possible, guests will be instructed not to touch cards and/or deal cards face up.
- Additional disinfecting measures will be in place for all table game items including dice, tiles and cards.
- Slot machines will be strategically made available for play to the extent feasible, with appropriate physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes will be available to guests and signage will be posted asking guests to sanitize prior to playing machines. Casino staff will regularly wipe down all slot machines, handles and buttons.
If you can't make it to Foxwoods, you can still experience the fun wherever your are! Download our app, sign up, and play your favorite slots and table games for FREE. You can even earn points toward Foxwoods Rewards.
"They take Covid precautions seriously. I saw many staffs walking around and asking their guests to follow the rules. At first, I felt offended a little bit but quickly changed my thoughts. They are engaging in their part seriously so the guests can enjoy the night in a safe environment. I appreciate their effort."