Your health and safety is our top priority. As a precaution due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Bingo Hall is closed until further notice.
If you have questions, please email them to FWTicket@foxwoods.com and we will respond to all inquiries within 72 hours of receipt of them.
- Tickets purchased and NOT picked-up, the order is still at Foxwoods: You will automatically be credited to the method of payment used to purchase.
- Tickets Physically in Your possession, picked up or purchased for Bingo
- Bring the Tickets in For A Refund – Fox Theater Box Office (Located Near the Great Cedar Casino) will be open Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm
- Mail the Tickets to us and the order will be credited to the method of payment used to purchase. If paid by cash, a Check will be mailed to you. Expect the check to take 2 to 3 weeks from the date we receive it.
Please Copy the Tickets and Mail (recommended Certified with Signature Verification) to:
Foxwoods Resort Casino
ATTN: Bruce Flax – Ticket Refund
350 Trolley Line Blvd.
PO Box 3777
Mashantucket, CT 06338-3777
Foxwoods Resort Casino takes the bouncing ball to a whole new level with high stakes bingo at the biggest bingo hall in the world! Grab your friends, lucky charms and find your favorite seat with 3,600 available with sessions held twice a day every day.
Doors open daily at 8:00AM with games starting at 10:30AM. Evenings Sunday through Friday, access begins at 4:00PM, and games at 6:30PM. Saturday doors open at 5:00PM with a 7:00PM start.
Admission Package Disclosure
The Free Next Day Promotion is back!
Good for the following Sunday AM Admission only.
Starting 7/6/19 with each Saturday AM admissions paid with cash or by credit will receive a Free Next Day Admission. This promotion will end on 9/30/19. Guests Earning Points Rules Apply. Not Valid for Admissions Purchased with Reward Points or Charter Groups.
Each Advance Admission purchased with Cash or Credit will receive a free three-card All Night Strip. Promotion expires 09/30/19
Admission Package Includes:
- 9 Cards For Each Regular Game
- One Free Early Bird
- Single U-Pic-Em Card
- Single Bonanza Card
Each Video Reservation Requires 2 Admission Packages
Special games are additional games played in a regular session but not included in the admission package and are generally the bigger money games. These games are called out in the bingo schedule.
Wild Number Triple Bingo • Small Picture Frame or Block of Nine • Crazy T • Starburst • Crazy L • Money Machine • Money Wheel • Car
How To Play
Each bingo sheet has 24 random numbers ranging from 1 to 75 that correspond to the letters B, I, N, G, O surrounding the square. There is also one "free" space. Marked balls with numbers and letters are tossed in a blower and then called. The first person to match the specified pattern wins the jackpot.
MASTER THE BINGO LINGO
The number of cards per bingo sheet.
Games played before the regular session begins.
The first series of games played in a bingo session.
The last game played in a regular bingo session—it has a cumulative Jackpot amount.
Players choose their own numbers on blank cards and the winner verifies against those drawn.
The individual sitting to the left and to the right of the game winner. In cases such as the door prize, the Good Neighbors win in addition to the door prize winner.
There are four Quickies per session, which are not included in the admission package. Quickies are $1.00 each for which a player receives one card. Quickie games are called (numbers only) as fast as the bingo balls appear.
- Guest must be 18 years of age to participate.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- All prices listed are for per person admission.
- No refunds for tickets purchased in advance.
- Not responsible for misprints.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel this program at any time, and to exclude any individual from this contest at our sole discretion.
- Any dispute not covered by the rules shall be resolved by the casino management and the Tribal Gaming Commission in a manner deemed fair to all concerned, and shall be final and binding.
- AM Session: Daily • Doors open at 8:00AM • Session starts at 10:30AM
- PM Session: Sunday–Friday • Doors open at 4:00PM • Session starts at 6:30PM
- Saturday • Doors open at 5:00PM • Session starts at 7:00PM
Guests Earning Points
- Guest must be a Foxwoods Rewards Club member.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that they receive credit for purchased tickets.
- Guests must provide valid email addresses in order to participate.
- Guests will earn 10% of purchased price on eligible tickets.
- Discounted ticket sales are not eligible for points.
- Limit 2 Fully Paid Bingo Admission Ticket per session (Video Bingo requires two tickets per fully paid admission)
Guests 18–21 Earning Bingo Points
- Guests 18–21 may participate by receiving a red & white card.
- Guests may not participate in any other promotions, special events, or offers that require a minimum age of 21.
- All other earning point rules apply.