We upped the ante on safety.
Your safety is our top priority. We’ve updated the Grand Pequot and Great Cedar Casino experiences to implement new health and safety measures.
Blackjack • Craps • Roulette • Mini Baccarat • Pia Gow Poker • Pia Gow Tiles • Let It Ride • Caribbean Stud • Cris Cross Poker • Spanish 21 • Three Card Poker • Ultimate Texas Holdem • Crazy Four Poker
Your safety is our priority, and we want to make sure you feel safe and comfortable both when you arrive and during your stay. We’ve updated the Grand Pequot and Great Cedar Casino experiences to implement new health and safety measures. Smoking will not be allowed on the casino floor, only in designated areas.
- Table game seating is limited to three players per table, with Plexiglass shields.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all table games and in pit areas.
- Sanitizing wipes will be provided to guests to wipe down buttons, handles and table games rails.
- Face masks are mandatory for all guests while playing.
- When possible, guests will be instructed not to touch cards and/or deal cards face up.
- Poker rooms will be closed until further notice.
- Additional disinfecting measures will be in place for all table game items including dice, tiles and cards.
You've never PLAYed like this before! Join the action and play three live table games simultaneously. What's your fancy? Baccarat, Blackjack or Roulette? Dealertainers spin the wheel and turn the cards to decide the winner as you watch all the action at your personal play station or on the expansive video wall.
Located in the Great Cedar Casino, this entertaining arena-style, multi-sensory gaming space gives an individual experience or social action where friends can play and win together.
The most popular game in Casinos. Try to get as close to 21 as you can without going over and beat the dealer to win. Blackjacks pay you even more.
Pai Gow (Tiles)
Come play the oldest game in Casino history. Set pairs, Wongs, Gongs and High Nines. Play against the house or other players.
Crazy 4 Poker
Make the best 4 card hand out of 5. If your hand is high enough, you can triple your bet.
Three Card Blitz
Try to make a flush with up to 3 cards out of 7. The key is to try to get a point total of 31.
Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em
The most popular Poker game Texas Hold 'em brought to life. Play against the dealer and get a bonus four hands.
Let It Ride
Make 3 bets, play your 3 and the Dealers 2 cards to win. If you like what you see, you can LET IT RIDE.
Criss Cross Poker
Combine your 2 cards with the community cards vertical or horizontal, and win big.