We upped the ante on safety.
Your safety is our top priority. We’ve updated the Grand Pequot and Great Cedar Casino experiences to implement new health and safety measures.
Blackjack • Craps • Roulette • Mini Baccarat • Pai Gow Poker • Pai Gow Tiles • Let It Ride • Criss Cross Poker • Spanish 21 • 3 Card • Jackpot Holdem • Super 4 Poker
Your safety is our priority, and we want to make sure you feel safe and comfortable both when you arrive and during your stay. We’ve updated the Fox Tower, Grand Pequot and Great Cedar Casino experiences to implement new health and safety measures. Smoking will not be allowed on the casino floor, only in designated areas.
- Table game seating is limited to four players per table, with Plexiglass shields.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all table games and in pit areas.
- Sanitizing wipes will be provided to guests to wipe down buttons, handles and table games rails.
- Face masks are mandatory for all guests while playing.
- When possible, guests will be instructed not to touch cards and/or deal cards face up.
- Poker rooms will be closed until further notice.
- Additional disinfecting measures will be in place for all table game items including dice, tiles and cards.
Table Games Progressives
You've never PLAYed like this before! Join the action and play three live table games simultaneously. What's your fancy? Baccarat, Blackjack or Roulette? Dealertainers spin the wheel and turn the cards to decide the winner as you watch all the action at your personal play station or on the expansive video wall.
Located in the Great Cedar Casino, this entertaining arena-style, multi-sensory gaming space gives an individual experience or social action where friends can play and win together.
The most popular game in Casinos. Try to get as close to 21 as you can without going over and beat the dealer to win. Blackjacks pay you even more.
Pai Gow (Tiles)
Come play the oldest game in Casino history. Set pairs, Wongs, Gongs and High Nines. Play against the house or other players.
Super 4 Poker
Make the best 4 card hand out of 5. If your hand is high enough, you can triple your bet.
Jackpot Hold’em is an exciting new Texas Hold’em style game where you and the dealer receive two-hole cards and share five community cards to make the best five-card poker hand.
Let It Ride
Make 3 bets, play your 3 and the Dealers 2 cards to win. If you like what you see, you can LET IT RIDE.
Criss Cross Poker
Combine your 2 cards with the community cards vertical or horizontal, and win big.