We’re open! Welcome back to the Wonder of It All. We’ve missed you and are eagerly ready to help you enjoy your stay at Foxwoods Resort Casino. Our goal? Your safety, security and comfort. We also encourage you to stay informed about our new safety measures and enhanced cleaning protocols HERE. Your Foxwoods experience will look and feel very different than it did a few months ago, but our team members are ready and committed to you.
Upon arrival, our security team members will conduct non-invasive temperature checks with thermal cameras. If you have a temperature of over 100.4° will not be allowed inside. If you are not feeling well or in an “at-risk” category, please stay home and put your health and safety first.
We are limiting the number of guests to 25% of our capacity to best allow for social distancing, requiring masks for all guests and team members, and asking guests to remain six to ten feet away from others while on property.
You ready? We are.
Given the Regional Travel Advisory in effect for the State of Connecticut, Foxwoods Resort Casino will continue to welcome guests from Massachusetts and other states bordering Connecticut. We have put extensive effort and research into our resort safety measures to mitigate public health risks, and we remain confident in our plans. Regardless of where you live, we advise those who feel unwell or who are high-risk to avoid traveling and consider visiting Foxwoods when they are feeling better. We all have to do our part in containing the spread of the virus.
As of Tuesday, October 27, 40 states as well as Guam and Puerto Rico meet the travel advisory criteria:
On July 21, The Connecticut Governor signed an executive order that will subject travelers who violate the state's quarantine rules to a $1,000 fine. Travelers from states on the advisory list will have to self-quarantine for 14 days. The mandatory rule and potential fine will go into effect on July 24.
Please note that the list of states will be updated on an ongoing basis and is subject to change.
OUR CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE
Our thoughts are with those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our guests and team members has been – and always will be – our top priority. With that in mind, we want to share up-to-date information with you about our efforts to keep our guests, team members and community safe and healthy during this time.
Foxwoods Resort Casino is committed to providing the safest environment possible. We’ve taken countless steps and implemented many protocols in support of our guests and team members, which includes increased safety measures and operational changes. Our priority is to do all that we can to help you navigate these uncertain times.
As we re-open our doors, we’ll continue to provide the latest property updates on this page, so check back for more information in the coming weeks.
From all of us at the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation and Foxwoods Resort Casino, be well and stay safe.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN COMING BACK TO FOXWOODS
As you come back to property, you will notice our resort looks a little different. Some of the experiences you’ve come to know and love may not be immediately available. However, rest assured that we are working tirelessly to offer you the full Foxwoods experience – but can only do so when it is safe.
As part of our commitment to ensure a safe environment for our guests and team members, the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation – which owns and operates Foxwoods Resort Casino – came together with the Mohegan Tribe to establish reopening guidelines for both Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun. These guidelines include new safety protocols and operating procedures aimed at mitigating the risks for both guests and employees in a post-pandemic world.
These protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All guests and team members entering the property will go through non-invasive thermal temperature checks at the entrances to the property; those with an elevated temperature will not be allowed entry.
- Team members and guests will be required to wear face masks at all times. If a guest or team member arrives without a face mask one will be provided.
- Waiting areas and lines will be marked to observe appropriate physical distancing standards.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations and sanitizing wipes will be provided throughout the property, including in gaming areas to allow patrons to wipe down slot machines.
- Personnel will be regularly deployed to clean and disinfect high-touch areas for both guests and team members throughout the property, including but not limited to elevators, slot machines, and counters. Additionally, misters will be utilized overnight to sanitize all touchpoints.
- Temporary Plexiglas separation will be placed at all transactional locations including but not limited to hotel check-in, cage, Rewards Booths, retail shops.
- Table games will include Plexiglass barriers, and betting spaces will be spaced to limit three players per table. Every other slot machine will be deactivated to provide social distancing.
- The poker room will be closed until further notice.
- Smoking will not be allowed on the gaming floor and will only be permitted in remote designated locations with caution signs displayed.
- Sit down dining is available in select locations. The Rainmaker Buffet will be closed.
- Signage will be added across property with reminders of Tribal and CDC guidelines such as wash hands frequently, use hand sanitizer, stay home if ill, and other guidelines.
- No spa or gym facilities will be open until permitted by the CDC.
- All team members will receive training on infectious disease (with a focus on COVID-19) safety and sanitation protocols to further ensure guest and team member safety. More comprehensive training will be provided for teams with frequent guest contact including Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Environmental Services, Hotel Operations, Gaming, Retail, Entertainment and Security.
To view the full list of guidelines and protocols, click here.
Refunds + Cancellations
All shows through the end of May have been postponed or cancelled. Ticket holders will receive an email. If you have questions, please email them to FWTicket@foxwoods.com and we will respond to all inquiries within 72 hours.
- For concerts that have been or will be cancelled, refunds will show on the card used at time of purchase within five (5) business days.
- For concerts that have been or will be postponed, once the new date has been announced, you may use the tickets for the new date, or you may call the following for your refund:
- If you purchased through Foxwoods Box office, call 800.200.2882 to request a refund.
- If you purchased through Ticketmaster, please go to Ticketmaster Returns.
Existing reservations for Great Cedar Hotel, The Fox Tower and Two Trees Inn will be cancelled up to and including an arrival date of Tuesday, June 20, 2020. Reservations for Grand Pequot Tower will be cancelled through Thursday, June 4, 2020. Guests do not need to contact us in order to request a cancellation or refund. If a reservation was charged in advance, the deposit will be refunded automatically within 5-10 business days. If hotel reservations were booked through a 3rd party, the 3rd party is responsible for refunding the guest.
Foxwoods will begin taking new reservations in the Grand Pequot Hotel as of Monday, June 8, 2020.
If you had tickets for a Bingo session that has been cancelled, you will automatically be credited. Or, if you have those tickets, they can be presented at Bingo for a full refund once the Bingo hall reopens. If you have questions, please email them to and we will respond to all inquiries within 72 hours of receipt of them.
- You will remain at your current club status until March 31, 2021
- We are adding all Tier Credits earned from June 1, 2020 through September 30, 2020 to any previous Tier Credits earned from October 1, 2019
- Any points that were due to expire on March 31, 2020 will not expire
- We have frozen guest’s current play so any past play will count toward future offers
- We have evaluated guest play and auto upgraded guests who were close to the next Tier
- While we are keeping you within your current club until March 31, 2021, your reward card may show incorrectly on your home log in page. This page will also still show your Tier Credits earned from April 1, 2020 through September 30, 2020