SINISTER SOIRÉE HALLOWEEN PARTY
HOSTED BY CHRISTINA RICCI
Calling all ghosts, ghouls, and creatures of the night! Creep, float or crawl on over to our Sinister Soirée Halloween Party! Hosted by the one and only, Christina Ricci - Saturday, October 28th at Centrale. Enjoy spooky signature cocktails, strut your stuff in the costume contest, and dance the night away with DJ Jay Spring.
RULES + RESTRICTIONS
- No masks or full-face coverings will be allowed in.
- All military, law enforcement, and other emergency service costumes should be easily distinguishable from official uniforms.
- Skimpy costumes are permitted to the point of negligible coverage i.e. cannot cover less than typical swimwear/bodysuits. “Paint” and/or “pasties”, and thongs are not considered a costume. If your costume is deemed to be too revealing or offensive, you will be asked to cover up or change.
- Your event wristband must be worn at all times.
- Event staff/security reserve the right to intervene in the case of attire or costumes with the following: insensitive or unnecessary use of makeup, profanities or sexual acts; inciting of hate or crime; and uniforms, emblems, or flags of organizations responsible for hateful/violent acts.
- No recreational wheeled items are allowed in the event space - this includes Rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, tricycles, scooters, skateboards, and hoverboards.
- No functioning or replica weapons are permitted including (but not limited to) guns, air-soft weapons, projectile weapons, arrows, unsecured whips, darts, water guns, knives, slingshots, claws, laser pointers, bats, paddles, fiberglass/glass items, clubs, grenades, nunchucks, tools, swords, blunt objects, etc. This also includes any explosives (including firecrackers, caps, fireworks) and chemical weapons (mace, glitter/smoke bombs, pepper spray, etc), no selfie sticks.
- All props will be checked at the door before you enter the event and any items that do not adhere to the rules above will not be allowed into the event. Staff cannot store any banned props.
- Harassment of attendees, staff, etc. will not be tolerated. Derogatory sexual language and imagery is not appropriate. Attendees violating these rules will be warned or expelled from the event, without a refund, at the discretion of the event organizers. Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, etc., inappropriate physical contact, intimidation, aggressive behavior, stalking, inappropriate photography or recording and event disruption. Those asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. The event organizer and/or the Mashantucket Tribal Police may take any action they deem appropriate, including expelling the offender from the event/casino without a refund. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of event staff or security immediately.
- Guests noticeably intoxicated or under the influence of a controlled substance will be denied entry and will not be eligible to receive a refund.
- Foxwoods Resort Casino reserves the right to deny any guest entry or to eject any guests not adhering to rules, if ejected, no refunds will be given.
- Guests will take responsibility of their own belongings and property. Foxwoods Resort Casino is not liable for the loss of any belongings or damages to such belongs.
- Management reserves all rights, this is not an all-inclusive list, changes can and will be made on a case by case basis.
- Announced events and guests are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice.