To gain physical access to the gaming floor, Patrons must
have at least one (1) of the following valid (i.e. NOT EXPIRED) forms of
- State Driver’s license
- Military ID
- State ID
- Other forms of government ID
All these id's must have a photo AND birth date AND be
permanent (not temporary) The ID must be valid (not expired) to be considered
We do not accept multiple forms of identification in order
to make one “acceptable” ID.
To gain access to accounts, including creating a Rewards
account, replacing Rewards cards, redeeming promotional offers, issuing cash
back, claiming any promotional prizes, cashing checks, establishing a credit
line, or to claim any jackpot winnings, a valid ID (I.e. NOT EXPIRED) must be presented.
- Acceptable Primary ID examples are:
- State Issued Driver's Licenses (Interim Licenses
Are Accepted From The States Of NY and Mass. Only)
- State Issued Non-Driver's License
- Military/Military Dependent Id (May Not Expire
- Alien Registration Card (May Not Have An
- Other State Issued ID, Such As A Pistol Permit,
Racing Association, Casino License, Etc.
Patrons who do not have a Primary ID may present two (2)
forms of SECONDARY ID. One of the secondary types must contain an address.
- Acceptable Secondary ID examples are:
- Company Photo Employee Card
- Student Photo ID Card
- Major Credit Card
- Vehicle Registration
- Current Utility, Medical, Charge Account Bill
- Canadian Citizen Photo ID