Thank you for reaching out to us. We are very excited to announce that we are reopening with limited hours beginning June 24.
The most efficient way to review our menu and book online is to click the reservation button to get started!
We have made some temporary changes to our procedures. We ask for your patience as we work to get fully open.
- Steam rooms are closed
- We will not be offering day passes without a service of $80 or more
- We will not be offering the $99 Specials at this time.
- The fitness center will be open for hotel guests only with a photo id.
- Pool & Spa access is available to guests with spa services of $80 or more.
- We will not be able to accommodate groups. We recommend that you contact the Spa at the Norwich Inn at 860-425-3500
Due to the large volume of calls we ask that if you book online leave us a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We have an array of Massage Treatments to meet your every need. From our relaxing Swedish Massage to our energizing Thai Massage, our talented therapists will help you unwind and recharge your mind & body.
Reawaken your skin and effectively target all areas of concern with one of our customized facials. Our talented estheticians will reveal a smoother, more supple and visibly youthful complexion.
Ensure your skin is looking radiant and youthful from head to toe with one of our luxurious Body Treatments. From traditional scrubs conducted in our wet treatment rooms, equipped with our refreshing Vichy shower, to our dry brush exfoliating sessions, there is something to please everyone.
Consult with one of our Goldwell Specialists to enhance your look with a simple trim & revival treatment to a bold bob & balayage.