WE'VE MISSED YOU
We’re open! Welcome back to the Wonder of It All.
Our goal? Your safety, security and comfort. Your Foxwoods experience will look and feel very different than it did a few months ago, but our team members are ready and committed to you.
View our new safety protocols HERE.
Upon arrival, our security team members will conduct non-invasive temperature checks with thermal cameras. If you have a temperature of over 100.4°, you will not be allowed inside. If you are not feeling well or in an “at-risk” category, please stay home and put your health and safety first.
We are limiting the number of guests to 25% of our capacity to best allow for social distancing, requiring masks for all guests and team members, and asking guests to remain six to ten feet away from others while on property.
You ready? We are.
We are making some temporary updates to our overall resort offerings and moving towards winter hours and operations for some parts of the property:
- Great Cedar Hotel will remain open Thursday – Sunday only.
- Table Games will be temporarily closed in Great Cedar Casino. Live table games can be found in the Grand Pequot Casino.
- The Fox Tower Hotel will be open Friday-Sunday nights.
- The Fox Tower Casino will move towards limited hours beginning December 4th, opening Friday at noon through Monday at noon.
- Bingo will now be held Wednesday – Sunday only.
There is so much to do and experience at Foxwoods this season. Please check our website to see what is open.
Guests traveling to Foxwoods from states listed in State of Connecticut’s Regional Travel Advisory (with the exception of New England) are welcome to stay up to 24 hours or one night. This is for the safety and protection of all guests, team members and our local community.
We recommend visitors coming from these areas strictly follow their local government travel processes in place before planning their trip. There’s a lot in store for you at Foxwoods Resort Casino – the perfect daycation destination – and we look forward to welcoming you to the Wonder of It All! If you have any questions regarding your stay, please reach out to us so we can help plan your next visit.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR OUR FRIENDS IN NEW ENGLAND
Foxwoods Resort Casino will continue to welcome guests from all New England states. We have put extensive effort and research into our resort safety measures to mitigate public health risks, and we remain confident in our plans. Regardless of where you live, we advise those who feel unwell or who are high-risk to avoid traveling and consider visiting Foxwoods when they are feeling better. We all have to do our part in containing the spread of the virus.
YOUR ARRIVAL EXPERIENCE
Your next visit to Foxwoods will look and feel very different than it did a few months ago, and will reflect comprehensive and thorough safety planning that our guests, team members and local community expect and deserve.
Valet parking will not be available. Instead, please park in the Fox Tower, Grand Pequot, Great Cedar or Rainmaker parking garages.
Downloading the Foxwoods Mobile App in advance will help keep you up to date on what’s going on and will help guide you through these changes.
Our team members will wear face masks, and we are requiring you, our guests, to wear face masks as well. Additionally, our table games, cashiers, check-in and rewards locations will have Plexiglass barriers between our team members and you, our guests.
"They take Covid precautions seriously. I saw many staffs walking around and asking their guests to follow the rules. At first, I felt offended a little bit but quickly changed my thoughts. They are engaging in their part seriously so the guests can enjoy the night in a safe environment. I appreciate their effort."
As a reminder:
- Valet parking will not be available.
- Parking will be limited to the Fox Tower, Grand Pequot, Great Cedar or Rainmaker parking garages.
- Line Run and Charter Buses will not be available at this time.
- Smoking will only be allowed in designated areas.
- The Rainmaker Buffet is closed.
A CLEAN YOU CAN COUNT ON
There are over 300 sanitization stations throughout the property, including hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipe stations. We encourage you to use wipes to clean rails, slot surfaces, and other contact areas. Additionally, our Cleaning Ambassadors are rolling out an advanced cleaning schedule for all surfaces hourly, and overnight deep cleaning nightly. These are just a few of the guidelines that meet or exceed the CDC’s recommendations.
Decon 30, an all-natural botanical cleaner is used to deep clean dice, chips, and all casino surfaces.
YOUR CASINO EXPERIENCEThe Grand Pequot and Great Cedar Casinos are open 24/7.
Live table games in Great Cedar Casino are temporarily unavailable. You can find your favorite live table games in Grand Pequot Casino and electronic table games throughout the resort.
The Fox Tower Casino is open Friday–Sunday, 12PM–2AM.
Bingo games will be held Wednesday–Sunday.
The Foxwoods Poker Room is open dialy 9Am–1AM.
For your safety and comfort, we've implemented new health and safety measures. Smoking will not be allowed on the casino floor, only in designated areas.
- Table game seating is limited to four players per table, with Plexiglass shields.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all table games and in pit areas.
- Sanitizing wipes will be provided to guests to wipe down buttons, handles and table games rails.
- Face masks are mandatory for all guests while playing.
- When possible, guests will be instructed not to touch cards and/or deal cards face up.
- Additional disinfecting measures will be in place for all table game items including dice, tiles and cards.
- Slot machines will be strategically made available for play to the extent feasible, with appropriate physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes will be available to guests and signage will be posted asking guests to sanitize prior to playing machines. Casino staff will regularly wipe down all slot machines, handles and buttons.
If you can't make it to Foxwoods, you can still experience the fun wherever your are! Download our app, sign up, and play your favorite slots and table games for FREE. You can even earn points toward Foxwoods Rewards.