Since there’s so much to do and so many places to do it at Foxwoods, you probably have a lot of questions. Below are answers to some of our most common questions.
Foxwoods Resort Casino is the premier resort destination in the Northeast.
As the largest resort casino in North America, Foxwoods offers a vast array of gaming in six casinos; AAA Four-Diamond hotels, restaurants from gourmet to quick service, world-renowned spas, award-winning golf, state-of-the-art theaters, and exclusive retailers. Perfect for both recreation and business, Foxwoods provides modern and versatile convention and meeting space to infuse new life into any meeting or event. Foxwoods Resort Casino is owned and operated by the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation.
The legal age to play Table Games, Slots, Race Book and Keno is 21. * On the date you turn 21 you will not be able to enter the casino floor until 6am. The legal age to play Bingo is 18.
To gain physical access to the gaming floor, patrons must have at least one (1) of the following valid (i.e. NOT EXPIRED) forms of identification:
- State Driver’s license
- Military ID
- State ID
- Other forms of government ID
All IDs must have a photo AND birth date AND be permanent (not temporary) The IDs must be valid (not expired) to be considered acceptable.
We do not accept multiple forms of identification in order to make one “acceptable” ID.
To gain access to accounts, including creating a Rewards account, replacing Rewards cards, redeeming promotional offers, issuing cash back, claiming any promotional prizes, cashing checks, establishing a credit line, or to claim any jackpot winnings, a valid ID (I.e. NOT EXPIRED) must be presented.
- Acceptable Primary ID examples are:
- State Issued Driver's Licenses (interim licenses are accepted from the states of NY and MA only)
- State Issued Non-Driver's License
- Military/Military Dependent Id (may not expire if retired)
- Alien Registration Card (may not have an expiration date)
- Other State Issued ID; Pistol Permit, Racing Association, Casino License, etc.
Patrons who do not have a Primary ID may present two (2) forms of SECONDARY ID. One of the secondary types must contain an address.
- Acceptable Secondary ID examples are:
- Company Photo Employee Card
- Student Photo ID Card
- Major Credit Card
- Vehicle Registration
- Current Utility, Medical, Charge Account Bill
- Canadian Citizen Photo ID
At each of our coat check areas, we have regular wheelchairs available for use by our guests while at Foxwoods at no charge. They are based on availability, first come first served, no reservations accepted. You are asked to provide identification and a valid credit card when you checkout a wheelchair. There are slot machines and tables specifically designed for wheelchair seating, or the wheelchair can be folded. You should not leave it out of your sight or where someone might take it, as it is your responsibility to return it at the end of the day.
If you would like to rent a motorized wheelchair or scooter, please contact Scooter A Long at (860) 373-1482. They will reserve their equipment for you, and have it available at the Grand Pequot Tower coat check area when you arrive. It is recommended that you call at least 72 hours in advance to reserve a scooter. $5 off scooter rentals for all veterans and active military.
Yes, we do have a Lost and Found department. You can reach them at 1-860-312-4501, 9am - 4pm.
Please note: It is the guest's responsibility to contact Lost and Found if items are left in hotel rooms.
All of our Promotional offers are based on an individual's gaming activity/history. If you have questions about your Rewards Card account and our current promotional programs, please contact a Casino Host at 1-800-369-9663.
For your safety, there are several items that guests are prohibited from bringing inside of the Fox and Grand Theaters. These items are:
- Weapons, including knives
- Laser pens/pointers
- Over-sized bags or backpacks
- Illegal drugs / substances
- Personal alcohol (ex. nips, red solo cups)
- Audio/video recording devices
- Tripods/monopods/Selfie Sticks
- Cameras with external flash or interchangeable lenses (no professional photography) - Note: for some events, photography of any type and/or flash photography may be prohibited
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by security management
Here are the clearance heights in our self park garages.
Level 1 – 8’0”
Levels 2 thru 5 – 7’0”
Grand Pequot Tower
All levels – 6’8”
All levels – 6’8”
All levels – 8’2”
To access your Win/Loss statement, log in to you Foxwoods Rewards account, and click on Tax Forms.
You will need to enter your account number, PIN and Social Security Number in order view or download your tax forms.