Your health and safety, as well as that of our team members, is our top priority. As a precaution due to Coronavirus COVID-19 concerns, we have instituted the following guidelines.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Wednesday–Friday | 1:00PM–5:00PM
On days where there is an event at the Grand Theater, the Fox Theater Box Office will not open and the Grand Theater Box Office will be open from 2pm to 10pm.
SCHEDULED ENTRY TIMES
7:30PM | 7:45PM | 8:00PM | 8:15PM | 8:30PM | 8:45PM
Entry times will be assigned at the time of purchase and are designated by section. We ask that you please adhere to the designated entry time.
- This concert at Foxwoods Resort Casino will be abiding by all rules and orders set forth by the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation Safety and Health Board.
- Seats are positioned 6 feet apart and the front row of seats is 15 feet from the performers.
- You must wear a mask at all times.
- You must sit in your assigned seats that you purchased.
- Social distancing protocols will be followed.
- No Food or Beverage of any kind is permitted inside the Theater
- You Must Abide by the Assigned Entry Time
- Dancing is not permitted.
- No bags of any size will be allowed in the venue for this event (unless medical related).
- There will be NO SMOKING allowed inside, or surrounding the Grand Theater.
- Non-compliance to Venue and MPTN rules and policies could result in immediate expulsion of the event with no refund.
BAGS + PURSES
Only small wristlets or handheld wallets, not to exceed 8” x 5” x 2”. No shopping bags, backpacks, etc.
TICKET QUANTITIES SOLD
Seats are sold in quantities and safe social distancing is expected. Your entire party will be seated together. The tickets cannot be resold.
At this time, concessions will not be available. Outside food and drink are not permitted.
- Foxwoods employees to wear masks at all times, gloves are optional.
- We request that guests please wear their masks when checking in with our staff.
- All attendees to remain in your seats to minimize socialization.
- When waiting in line for the restroom, please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet away from the person in front/behind you, please remember to wash your hands.
- Face masks to remain on for duration of event.
- Stay home if you or any family members are feeling ill.
*Failure to follow any COVID-19 guidelines will result in immediate ejection from the property with no refund given.
IF YOU LEAVE YOUR SEAT
We ask when leaving your seat you face towards the empty row in front of you, away from other people you are passing in your row
EXITING AFTER THE SHOW
When the show is over, please remain in your seat. People will leave the theater by section, after the show, to ensure social distancing.
RESALE OF TICKETS IS PROHIBTED
If Tickets are transferred to someone else, the seller has the responsibility to ensure all COVID rules and information, is given to them as well.