Your health and safety, as well as that of our team members, is our top priority. As a precaution due to Coronavirus COVID-19 concerns, we have instituted the following guidelines.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
- The Great Cedar Showroom (formerly Fox Theater) Box Office will be open on the day of Great Cedar Showroom events only.
- The Premier Theater (formerly Grand Theater) Box Office will be open on the day of Premier Theater events only.
- On days where there is a show/event at 7PM or later, the Box Office will open at 2PM and close one hour after the show starts.
- For shows/events that start before 7PM the Box Office will open earlier; exact times will vary based on the start time of the event.
- This concert at Foxwoods Resort Casino will be abiding by all rules and orders set forth by the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation Safety and Health Board.
- Fully vaccinated guests are welcome to the theaters without a mask. We continue to request that non-vaccinated guests wear facial coverings across our resort for their own safety.
- You must sit in your assigned seats that you purchased.
- No Food or Beverage of any kind is permitted inside the Theater
- Dancing is not permitted.
- No bags of any size will be allowed in the venue for this event (unless medical related).
- There will be NO SMOKING or VAPING allowed inside, or surrounding either Theater.
- Non-compliance to Venue and MPTN rules and policies could result in immediate expulsion of the event with no refund.
BAGS + PURSES
Only small wristlets or handheld wallets, not to exceed 8” x 5” x 2”. No shopping bags, backpacks, etc.
At this time, concessions will not be available. Outside food is not permitted.
- Foxwoods employees to wear masks at all times, gloves are optional.
- All attendees to remain in your seats to minimize socialization.
- When waiting in line for the restroom, please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet away from the person in front/behind you, please remember to wash your hands.
- Stay home if you or any family members are feeling ill.
*Failure to follow any COVID-19 guidelines will result in immediate ejection from the property with no refund given.
RESALE OF TICKETS IS PROHIBTED
If Tickets are transferred to someone else, the seller has the responsibility to ensure all COVID rules and information, is given to them as well.