Your health and safety, as well as that of our team members, is our top priority. As a precaution due to Coronavirus COVID-19 concerns, we have instituted the following guidelines.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
- The Great Cedar Showroom (formerly Fox Theater) Box Office will be open on the day of Great Cedar Showroom events only.
- The Premier Theater (formerly Grand Theater) Box Office will be open on the day of Premier Theater events only.
- On days where there is a show/event at 7PM or later, the Box Office will open at 2PM and close one hour after the show starts.
- For shows/events that start before 7PM the Box Office will open earlier; exact times will vary based on the start time of the event.
- This concert at Foxwoods Resort Casino will be abiding by all rules and orders set forth by the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation Safety and Health Board.
- You must sit in your assigned seats that you purchased.
- There will be NO SMOKING or VAPING allowed inside, or surrounding either Theater.
- Non-compliance to Venue and MPTN rules and policies could result in immediate expulsion of the event with no refund.
BAGS + PURSES
Only small wristlets or handheld wallets, not to exceed 8” x 5” x 2”. No shopping bags, backpacks, etc.
For your convenience, the bar inside Premier Theater is open. There are no concessions available inside the Great Cedar Showroom. Outside food is not permitted.
- All attendees to remain in your seats to minimize socialization.
- Stay home if you or any family members are feeling ill.
*Failure to follow any COVID-19 guidelines will result in immediate ejection from the property with no refund given.
RESALE OF TICKETS IS PROHIBTED
If Tickets are transferred to someone else, the seller has the responsibility to ensure all COVID rules and information, is given to them as well.